Saturday, July 19, 2008

A BIG reDO........

First, i am having more and more great ideas after i finish the first symbol......
so, I DECIDED!!!!!!TO CHANGE MY SYMBOL!!!!!!
and I have to re-DO from the first step ......
the small area i am still focusing on is de-forestation.......
so..... this is my first draft......














then i started with the illustrator.......

step 1











-I draw a circle.......
-The tone is to make the circle more round........
-blue colour bcos the sea is blue in colour....
-conclusion it is an earth.....

step2











-I draw circles......
- I add some anchor and drag out some earth shape....
-I use wrap tool to make the edges more rounded
-brown colour because there is no more trees on the earth.....

step3











See the seed above the earth?
the seed is a seed which represent the reborn of the tree......
-i draw a circle and i use the convert anchor point tool to to make the sharp end of the seed.....
-the colour is the colour of the seed, i use merge tool to make the seed more 3D......

step4











the hand represent we the human........
we have to save the earth like we have the responsibilities to take care of the earth....
i use round shape and i add so anchor point to drag it into a hand shape.......
i use merge tool to make the tone of the hand

step5











another hand is planting the seed to the earth..... to save the earth......

final art.....

1 comment:

Qing Qing said...

Waa... You do double job...
no bad...
I like the shadow of the hands...
the colour you choosed is nice...
layer can teach me how lo...
hehe...
good!